The Disappointed Housewife is pleased to nominate the following stories and poems for the 2022 Pushcart Prizes:
- Why I’m Angry ~ Brooke Brannon
- But Who’s Counting? ~ Michael Cocchiarale
- Reddit: Am I the Asshole? ~ Caity Scott
- Sex Dream ~ Syreeta Muir
- Game Night ~ Julie Allyn Johnson
- Letter to Bernadette Mayer ~ Andrew Romanelli
Congratulations to the nominees–and this is always a tough decision, by the way–and I hope readers will click on all these links and spend a little time soaking up these terrific pieces.
Again, writers who might want to submit their own work to The Disappointed Housewife should look at these to get a clear idea of what we’re about here. And use the category headings in the right-hand sidebar to sample more.
And to our readers, once again: Thanks for your ongoing support of this odd little ‘zine.
The Disappointed Housewife